Monday, May 22, 2017

29844 kms in 4 weeks

It's been a crazy art time. 

That was me in Korea.  Solo Print exhibition.  Successful opening.  Great people.  Planning with another gallery to go back in 2019 for a group show.  


Next was Weyburn SK.  Adjudicated an art show and did a printmaking workshop.  More great people.


Ottawa. Opening of my Tulip paintings at Cube Gallery.  Oh, yeah, still more great people showed up. 


Castlegar BC.  Installation of Love Letter Bench Sculpture in collaboration with Les Potter.  You guessed it, more great people.

So, what is going on now?


That is not art yoga.  That is the template for a crosswalk that will be unveiled in Saskatoon in the near future. 

Oh, and in between, picked up a Canada 150 pin from Kevin Waugh, MLA, in recognition of my art, my teaching, and my community involvement.  Yeah, pretty cool little award.